So, just a quick post in case this happens to anyone else. Of note:
- I am using a very customized version of the Charcoal HTML5 responsive layout.
- I am using RoboHelp 2017.
- I am using Chrome 63.0.3239.108, 64-bit.
So, I noticed I couldn’t search in google chrome, though it worked fine in other browsers. Nothing on the interwebs, no hints. I could type in a search term, the suggested searches would populate just fine, but hit enter and nothing.
Long story short:
- In Chrome, click the [more icon, three vertically stacked dots at the top right of the browser].
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down, then click Advanced.
- Click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Deselect Block third-party cookies.
That oughtta do it.